Have You Had A Life Insurance Audit?
In other words, when was the last time you had your life insurance reviewed?
If you are like most people, the answer is probably NEVER. Most people purchase their life insurance policy and never review it. There are numerous reasons to review your life insurance. Here are a few:
1. Is your policy guaranteed?
- You may think your policy is guaranteed forever but it may actually only be guaranteed to a certain age.
2. Have the terms of your death benefit changed?
- You may have named a beneficiary that you no longer want to receive the proceeds upon your death.
3. Is your policy flexible?
- If you have cash value, you may be able to substantially increase the death benefit of your policy with no additional premium.
4. Can you eliminate the cost of your premium?
- You may be able to eliminate your premium and keep the same death benefit.